Pengaruh Supervisi dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Guru di SMK Kristen Tagari Rantepao Kabupaten Toraja Utara

Lupu, Adrianus and Tampubolon, Hotner and Sihotang, Hotmaulina (2021) Pengaruh Supervisi dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Guru di SMK Kristen Tagari Rantepao Kabupaten Toraja Utara. Jurnal Pendidikan Tambusai, 5 (1). pp. 640-646. ISSN 2614 6754

[img] Text
PengaruhSupervisidanMotivasiKerja.pdf

Download (325kB)
[img] Text (Reviewer)
ReviewerPengaruhSupervisidanMotivasiKerjaTerhadapKinerjaGuru.pdf

Download (412kB)
[img] Text (Hasil Cek Turnitin)
TurnitinPengaruhSupervisidanMotivasiKerja.pdf

Download (1MB)
Official URL: https://jptam.org/index.php/jptam

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect of supervision and work motivation on teacher performance at SMK Kristen Tagari Rantepao, North Toraja Regency. The method used in this research is to use research with a quantitative approach, the survey method of analysis is multiple regression. Referring to the results of the simple linear regression analysis between supervision (X1) and teacher performance (Y), the coefficient of X1 = 0.528 means that if the teacher's work motivation variable increases by 1 unit it will result in an increase in the performance of the teacher of SMK Kristen Tagari Rantepao by 0.528 units. Based on the results of simple linear regression analysis between work motivation (X2) and teacher performance (Y), the coefficient of X2 = 0, 520 is obtained, meaning that if the teacher's work motivation variable increases by 1 unit, it will result in an increase in the performance of the teacher of SMK Kristen Tagari Rantepao by 0.520 units. The results of simultaneous hypothesis testing obtained a significance value of 0.002 <0.05, so it can be concluded that teacher supervision and teacher work motivation have a joint effect on the performance of the teachers of the Christian Vocational School Tagari Rantepao, North Toraja Regency. The results of the study also obtained a coefficient of determination of 0.368 which means that the contribution of the influence of teacher supervision and teacher work motivation to the performance of teachers at the Christian Vocational School of Tagari Rantepao, North Toraja Regency is 36.8% while the remaining 63.2% is influenced by other factors not examined in the study. Keywords: Supervision, Work Motivation, and Teacher Performance

Item Type: Article
Subjects: PHILOSOPHY. PSYCHOLOGY. RELIGION > Psychology > Psychology > Motivation
EDUCATION > Theory and practice of education > Higher education > Supervision and administration. Business management
Depositing User: Ms Mentari Simanjuntak
Date Deposited: 23 Mar 2021 06:44
Last Modified: 30 Mar 2021 02:56
URI: http://repository.uki.ac.id/id/eprint/4124

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item