Effect of compensation, school climate, pedagogical competence on the recruitment of Christian Religious Education (CRE) Teachers

Baanasafitri, Eva and Tampubolon, Manahan P and Limbong, Mesta (2020) Effect of compensation, school climate, pedagogical competence on the recruitment of Christian Religious Education (CRE) Teachers. [Teaching Resource] (Unpublished)

[img] Text
Effectofcompensation.pdf

Download (552kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of compensation, school climate, pedagogical competence and CRE teacher recruitment. This research was conducted at the Cakung Barat State School Christian Religious Education Teacher Working Group, East Jakarta, in the even semester of the 2019-2020 school year. Quantitative research method with explanatory survey (explanatory survey). The data collection technique used a questionnaire with a Likert scale measuring 1- 5. This study was represented by 75 teachers (purposive sampling). The analysis technique used is simple correlation analysis, multiple correlation at the alpha significance level of 0.05. This study concludes that Hypothesis 1 shows a positive and significant effect between compensation and CRE teacher recruitment with a correlation coefficient ry1 = 0.632, linear regression equation Ŷ = 0.814 + 0.821 X1, tcount = 1.673 is greater than ttable = 1.67 and the coefficient of determination r2 = 0.643. Hypothesis 2 indicates a positive and significant influence between school climate and CRE teacher recruitment with a correlation coefficient of ry2 = 0.831, linear regression equation Ŷ = 1.345 + 0.729 X2, tcount = 4.128 is greater than t table = 1, 67 and the coefficient of determination r2 = 0.831. Hypothesis 3, shows a positive and significant influence between pedagogical competence and CRE teacher recruitment with a correlation coefficient of ry3 = 0.724, linear regression equation Ŷ = 0.764 + 0.823 X3, tcount = 1.206 is greater than t table = 1.67 and the coefficient of determination r2 = 0.646. Hypothesis 4. shows that there is a positive and significant influence between compensation, school climate, pedagogic competence with the recruitment of CRE teachers with a correlation coefficient of ry1,2,3 = 0,724, linear regression equation Ŷ = 0.425 + 0.363 X1 + 0.439 X2 + 0.369 X3, Fcount = 46.546 is greater than Ftable = 2.38 and the coefficient of determination r2 = 0.788. This means that the variable compensation, school climate, pedagogical competence determines the recruitment of CRE teachers by 78.80%, the remaining 21.20% is influenced by other variables outside of this study.

Item Type: Teaching Resource
Subjects: EDUCATION
Depositing User: Edi Wibowo
Date Deposited: 05 Nov 2020 08:40
Last Modified: 05 Nov 2020 08:40
URI: http://repository.uki.ac.id/id/eprint/2737

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item