The Influence of Organizational Culture and Compensation on Teacher Job Satisfaction

Suryani, Dede and Tampubolon, Manahan P and Limbong, Mesta (2020) The Influence of Organizational Culture and Compensation on Teacher Job Satisfaction. [Teaching Resource] (Unpublished)

[img] Text
TheInfluenceofOrganizational.pdf

Download (719kB)

Abstract

This study aims to examine the influence of organizational culture, compensation, on job satisfaction of teachers in SD, SMP Pembangunan Jaya. The method used in this research is to use multiple linear regression with a quantitative approach to determine how much influence the variables of organizational culture, compensation, on job satisfaction of elementary school teachers, SMP Pembangunan Jaya. The population and sample in this study were quota (saturated) as many as 65 elementary school teachers (45), junior high school (20) Pembangunan Jaya. This research was obtained by distributing questionnaires. The instrument used in the research data collection was a questionnaire of 30 items for variable X1 (organizational culture), 30 items for variable X2 (compensation) and 20 items for variable Y (teacher job satisfaction). The results of this study indicate that the F count is 46.959 with a significance value of 0.000 <α0.05, which means that H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted. This shows that there is a joint influence between the independent variables of organizational culture, compensation on teacher job satisfaction. When viewed from the results of the t test value, the organizational culture variable has a coefficient (β) of 0.709 with a sig value of 0.000. The significant value is smaller than α = 0.05 or 0.000 <0.05, then the coefficient (β) value is positive, the compensation variable has a coefficient (β) of 0.736 with a sig value of 0.000. The significant value is smaller than α = 0.05 or 0.000 <0.05, the coefficient (β) value is positive. The calculation of the coefficient of determination obtained a figure of 59.9% and the remaining 40.1% was influenced by other factors that were not included. Thus there is a positive influence between organizational culture and co, pensasu on teacher job satisfaction in SD, SMP Pembangunan Jaya. Organizational culture and compensation contribute to producing good teacher job satisfaction at SD, SMP Pembangunan Jaya.

Item Type: Teaching Resource
Subjects: EDUCATION
Depositing User: Edi Wibowo
Date Deposited: 10 Sep 2020 06:35
Last Modified: 10 Sep 2020 06:35
URI: http://repository.uki.ac.id/id/eprint/2606

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item