Model Earning Dalam Prediksi Kepailitan Bank

Sintha, Lis (2019) Model Earning Dalam Prediksi Kepailitan Bank. Journal of Banking and Finance, 1 (1). pp. 1-9. ISSN 2656 0496

[img]
Preview
Text
8064-22216-1-PB.pdf

Download (157kB) | Preview
[img] Text (Reviewer)
ReviewerModelEarning.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img]
Preview
Text (Hasil Cek Turnitin)
“Model Earning Dalam Prediksi Kepailitan Bank”.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text (Komunikasi Koresponden)
Percakapan Jurnal Adikpi.pdf

Download (600kB) | Preview
Official URL: http://ejournal.umm.ac.id/index.php/BFJ

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to obtain empirical evidence that the indicator Return on Asset (ROA) and Net Interest Margin (NIM) is a variable earning which is an appropriate source to be used as a prediction of problem banks. So that the model is expected to help the parties concerned about the existence of the bank, either directly or indirectly, to participate in closely monitor and supervise the financial performance of the bank. In addition, the model that is formed is expected to have the accuracy of the right model to be applied in Indonesia as one of early warning tools. This research uses Logit model which is useful as bank predictor bank prediction model. The result of the research stated that bankruptcy of bank in Indonesia can be determined by earnings projected by Nett Interest Margin and Return On Asset. Simultaneously, earnings have a significant effect on bank insolvency, but partially Nett Interest Margin supports the research hypothesis where Nett Interest Margin negatively affects bank insolvency, and Return on Asset does not negatively affect bank insolvency. The results of this study indicate that the indicators Earning simultaneously able to predict bank bankruptcy of 14.7%, while the remaining 85.3% influenced by factors other than the model. In other words, financial ratios before and after bankruptcy can be used as a bankruptcy prediction tool.

Item Type: Article
Subjects: SOCIAL SCIENCES > Finance > Banking
Depositing User: Edi Wibowo
Date Deposited: 27 May 2020 08:34
Last Modified: 23 Sep 2020 04:16
URI: http://repository.uki.ac.id/id/eprint/1750

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item