THE EFFECT OF ACADEMIC SERVICE QUALITY AND TEACHER PERFORMANCE ON STUDENTS ' OF PARENTS SATISFACTION IN SCHOOL (Case Study at Basic School of Pembangunan Jaya)

Yuliarto, Tri and Tampubolon, Manahan P and Limbong, Mesta (2020) THE EFFECT OF ACADEMIC SERVICE QUALITY AND TEACHER PERFORMANCE ON STUDENTS ' OF PARENTS SATISFACTION IN SCHOOL (Case Study at Basic School of Pembangunan Jaya). [Teaching Resource] (Unpublished)

[img] Text
THEEFFECTOFACADEMICSERVICEQUALITY.pdf

Download (976kB)

Abstract

The Effect of Academic Service Quality and Teacher Performance on Student Parent Satisfaction in Schools (Case Study at Pembangunan Jaya Elementary School, Bintaro), Thesis, Jakarta: Graduate Program of the Christian University of Indonesia Jakarta, 2020 This study aims to examine the effect of academic service quality and teacher performance on parents' satisfaction at Pembangunan Jaya Elementary School. The method used in this study is to use multiple linear regression with a qualitative approach to find out how much influence between the variables of academic service quality and teacher performance on parents' satisfaction. The population and sample in this study were parents of grades 1 - grade 6 of Pembangunan Jaya Elementary School , totaling 672 people and samples in this study were 87 parents taken using simple random sampling technique. This research was obtained by distributing questionnaires. The instruments used in collecting research data were 32 items for variable X1 (Academic Service Quality), 28 items for variable X2 (Teacher Performance) and 26 items for variable Y (Student Parent Satisfaction). The results of this study indicate that the F count of 165.677 with a significance value of 0.000 <α0.05 which means that H0 is rejected and H1 is accepted. So this shows that there is a joint effect between all the independent variables on parents' satisfaction. If seen from the results of the T test, the academic service quality variable has a coefficient (β) of 0.359 with a sig value of 0,000. Significant value is smaller than α = 0.05 or 0,000 <0.05 then the coefficient value (β) is positive, the teacher performance variable has a coefficient (β) of 0.430 with a sig value of 0.000. Significant value is smaller than α = 0.05 or 0.000 <0.05 then the coefficient value (β) is positive. Calculation of the coefficient of determination obtained 79.3% and the remaining 20.7% is influenced by other factors not included. Thus there is a positive influence between the quality of academic services and teacher performance on parent satisfaction in Pembangunan Jaya Elementary School. The quality of academic services and teacher performance contribute to generating good parent satisfaction in Pembangunan Jaya Elementary School.

Item Type: Teaching Resource
Subjects: EDUCATION
Depositing User: Edi Wibowo
Date Deposited: 07 Sep 2020 02:39
Last Modified: 07 Sep 2020 02:39
URI: http://repository.uki.ac.id/id/eprint/2600

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item